- Social Distancing: All persons will be required to follow social distancing guidelines. Students will socially distance from other groups and as much as can be achieved within their own class. Coaches will be allowed to come in direct contact with students, specifically for spotting and as deemed necessary for the safety of the athlete.
- Masks: Until restrictions are lifted, all adults entering the building are required to wear a mask/face covering. Our staff will wear face coverings, unless while teaching, they need to speak clearly or physically exert themselves in a manner that requires greater oxygen intake. Athletes are not required to wear masks during class.
- Drop-off & Pick-up: Parents are encouraged to drop-off/pick-up students to keep traffic flow inside to the bare minimum. Only one parent/non-participant will be allowed in the building during class (no siblings). While we know that many of our students have siblings who are not enrolled, we cannot allow these siblings to enter the building at this time due to restrictions on capacity. Staff members will be available to escort children from the parking lot to their class. Staff members will also facilitate making sure each child gets from the building to his/her parent after class. We ask that everyone exit the building immediately following class so we may clean the facility before the arrival of the next class. The upstairs track is not to be utilized at this time except for entering/exiting the building.
- Class times: Hour long classes will be reduced to 55 minutes to allow proper sanitization of equipment/surfaces and social distancing upon exiting the building. Preschool classes will remain at 45 minutes.
- Water bottles: Since water fountains will be closed, all students are encouraged to bring a personalized water bottle for use during class.
- Locker rooms: Locker rooms will be closed. Students should come dressed and ready for class (including hair pulled back).
- Equipment surfaces and flooring: All equipment, mats, hard surfaces, seating, and bathrooms will be cleaned frequently throughout the day. Each student will sanitize their hands before moving to the next station. (If your child has a health issue that prevents them from using hand sanitizer, you must provide a way for them to effectively sanitize their hands in between stations or we kindly ask you to continue to wait until restrictions regarding shared equipment are lifted). All flooring will be cleaned nightly.
- Bathrooms and Spectator areas: In between each class, all bathrooms and spectator areas will be cleaned. The bathrooms will be supplied with cleaning products for adults to use if desired. We will have staff available to clean restrooms after class, however we strongly encourage parents to use/have their child use the bathroom at home before coming to class.
If a student or anyone in their household is running a fever or showing any symptoms, they cannot attend class! If anyone is displaying symptoms, they will be sent home immediately!